The following are links
to selected 'open access' web sites, publications, and resources of interest to today's managers: Videos
- Bentham Open Access - Over 230 peer-reviewed open access journals covering all major disciplines, e.g.science, technology, management.
- BookBoon - An online web site providing free downloads of eTextbooks on Management.
- Digital Commons Network - Open access journal articles on Business Administration, Mnagement, and Operations.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) - Offering a a wide range of free, online open access journals covering the arts and sciences.
- Google Books - Search and preview millions of books from libraries and publishers worldwide using Google Book.
- Library of Congress - Its
collections comprise the world's most comprehensive record of American history, human
creativity, and knowledge.
- MIT OpenCourseWare - Free online courses & materials on Management.
- OER Commons Textbooks - Information about free and open access textbooks offered through Open Education Commons (OER).
- Scientific Research (SciRP) - Providing a selection of 'open access' journals on business and management
- Versita Open - One of the world’s leading open access platforms, hosting full texts of nearly 200 scholarly journals.
Open Access Organizations
- Connexions - A virtual environment for collaboratively
developing, freely sharing, and rapidly publishing
scholarly content on the Web.
- Creative Commons - Helping people to share knowledge, research, and educational materials with others around the world.
- Open Access Infrastrcture for Research in Europe (OpenAIRE) - Provides support for the implementation of 'open access' in Europe.
- Open Content Alliance - A collaborative effort of public & private sector organizations to build a
permanent archive of multilingual digitized text and multimedia