The following are links
to selected 'Open Data' resources related to Agriculture in the U.S. and around the world:
* Still gathering information and evaluating other Agriculture data sets & web sites, e.g. USDA Annual Agriculture Statistics, U.N. Food & Agriculture Organization (FAO) Global Stats, ...
- Data.Gov - Data sets and other selected resources supporting Food Resiliance as climate change increasingly impacts the agricultural community.
- CropLife International Database - Facts & figures relating to agriculture and the plant science industry, food
security, climate change, economics, etc.
- DataVisualization - Provides links to a wide selection of high quality free and open 'data visualization' software tools.
- Farmobile - A farm data company, helping farmers to own their agronomic data outright, in addition to helping store, share and sell their valuable data to vetted third parties.
- Global Open Data for Agriculture & Nutrition (GODAN) - Making agricultural & nutrition data available, accessible, and usable for unrestricted use worldwide.
- Google Public Data Explorer
large public data sets on agriculture, education, economics, and other subjects
readily accessible to explore.
- NationMaster - Compilation of Agriculture information & statistics
from such sources as the UN, UNESCO, UNICEF, World Bank, etc.
- Toto Agriculture - Their mission is to share, in laymen's terms, useful data & information on agriculture to as broad an audience as possible around the world.
- USDA Data & Statistics
- Providing open access to a wide range of agriculture data sets that are generated and/or held by the U.S. Government.
- World Bank Agricultural Data - Data
collected by the World Bank on agriculture, rural development, demographics, expenditures, and more.