The following are links to selected blogging web sites with a focus on health information technology and 'open' health solutions:
- COSI Open Health - The blogging site of the webmaster for this COSI 'Open' Health
IT web site. Covering 'open source', 'open access', 'open data', ... in healthcare. (Archived)
- Health IT Buzz - Official blogging site for the U.S. Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
- HITSphere - A blogging 'supersite' containing links to premier weblogs focused
on health care, medical informatics, and health information technology
- Healthcare CIO - The blogging site of John Halamka, MD, on life as a
healthcare Chief Information Officer (CIO).
- HIStalk - An interesting news and blogging site about the health IT industry and its products.
- Vital Signs & IT Everything - A witness to the history of everything in health IT by Joe Conn at Modern Healthcare.
- Open Innovation - Blogging site focused on open innovation and new business development processes.
- Open Source Delivers - Providing news and commentary on the power of community-based development, open source adoption, and enablement.
- OpenSource.Com - Collection of open source health IT blogs from around the world.
- The Health Care Blog - Publishing original posts and reprints on the business of health care, economics, health tech and national health care policy.
* For another perspective from across the Atlantic Ocean, ComputerWorldUK publishes a collection of blogs on open source technology and solutions worth reading. * Visit the Health Informatics Forum, a social network for health informatics professionals and students. The webmaster has assumed that individuals
visiting this site already have an extensive knowledge and interest in
open source and health information technology (HIT). If you would like to
suggest new material or links to be added to this
web site, please email