The following are selected reports, studies, & white papers examining the qualitative and quantitative benefits of using 'open
source' solutions in both the public & private sectors:
* See related studies on America's Future: 2020-2050Links to 'Open' Data Resources
- CIA World Fact Book
- Providing information on the history, people, government, economy,
geography, military, communications, transportation of countries around
- Data.Gov - Interactive data sets, software apps and other tools made available by the U.S. government.
- IFC Global Economic Data - An array of global economic data for researchers, policy makers, and others.
- U.N. Statistical Databases - An Internet-baseddata service bringing UN statistical databases within reach of users around the globe.
- USA.Spending.Gov - Established to provides reports to citizens on how the federal government is spending funds.
- World Bank Open Data & Research - Making available information from World Bank data sets, national statistical systems, and research reports. Download Open Data & Software Tools.
If you would like to
suggest new material or links to be added to this
web site, please email Peter Groen