The following are links to selected organizations focused on collaborative, 'open' business & economic solutions needed to meet the challenges of the future:
- American Finance Association - Devoted to the study and promotion of knowledge about financial economics.
- Association for Financial Professionals - A global network of more than 16,000 treasury and finance professionals.
- Center for Democracy & Technology - A non-profit public policy organization dedicated to promoting the
democratic potential of today's open, decentralized global Internet.
- Civic Commons - A non-profit initiative helping cities and local governments build
and use shared and open technologies to improve public services.
- Coalition of Economic Policy Institutions (EPIC) - Promoting research and public discussion of issues related to macro-economic and monetary policy.
- Code For America - Enlisting
talents of the web industry into public service to use their skills to
solve core problems facing our communities, cities, and government at
- ConsumerFinance.Gov - Engaging U.S. consumers and helping to bring greater transparency to the financial marketplace.
- Financial Executives International - A leading global organization for senior-level financial executives.
- Linux Professional Institute - Advocating, training, & certifying individuals in the professional use of Linux and Open Source software.
- Mosler Economic Policy Center (MECPOC) - Providing a forum for alternative views on economics.
- Open Economics - Serving as a central point of reference and support for people interested in open data in economics.
- Open Forum Europe (OFE) - A not-for-profit industry organization helping to accelerate and broaden the use of
open source software among businesses, consumers and governments.
- Open Innovation Community - Providing the latest news, research, discussions and solutions related to 'open innovation'.
- Open Source Business Foundation (OSBF) - Helping open source based business organizations to succeed.
- Operations Institute - Helping other organizations find new, indirect approaches to intractable context barriers.
- Sante Fe Institute - A non-profit organization focused on complexity research expanding the boundries of science.
- World Economic Forum - Encouraging businesses, governments and civil society to commit together to improving the state of the world.
If you would like to
suggest new material or links to be added to this
web site, please email Peter Groen