The following are links to selected news & online journals containing information on 'open' economic and finacial solutions:
- CFO Magazine - Offering daily stories geared specifically for finance executives.
- CIO Magazine - Covering news and issues of interest to Chief Information Officers (CIO) and other IT leaders.
- ComputerWorld - Providing news about the development and use of open source solutions by a growing number of businesses.
- Crowdsourcing.Org - Providing news, articles, and information on the topic of crowdsourcing and open innovation in Business.
- Digital Communities - News on collaboration and use of innovative digital technologies by cities & counties to improve public services.
- Directory of Open
Access Journals (DOAJ) - A directory of a wide range of freely available, online Open Access Journals covering science, medicine, and more.
- Economics eJournal - An online, open access journal covering all the main areas of economics.
- InfoWorld - One of their IT business topic centers covers open source software, open source licensing issues, and related issues.
- Linux Insider: Business Section - Linux & Open Source business news from around the world.
- Open Gov TV - Providing the latest news on Economics, Gov 2.0, and other issues of importance to both the public & private sector.
- Open Publish - An open source platform designed specifically for the online news industry.
- OpenSource.Com News
- News on how open
source solutions are being deployed in key industries, e.g. Health, Education, Government.
- Open Source Delivers - News from Black Duck on adoption of open source solutions by industry.
- Open Source Magazine - Covering issues, trends and
technologies like JAVA, Eclipse, Linux, Open Source, Open Web 2.0 and more.
- OStatic - Web site providing news, information, blogs, tweets, and more on open source issues and solutions.
- SMH News - Syndey Morning Herald (SMH) News in Australia has a great section covering the business & industry of open source technologies.
- Tech Republic - News about the open source industry and key companies & products
Check out some of these 'Open Economics' social media groups on Twitter & LinkedIn:
If you would like to
suggest new material or links to be added to this
web site, please email Peter Groen