Wear Natural Makeup - Where Can I Get Nyx Cosmetics - Reviva Makeup Primer
Wear Natural Makeup
- A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity
- in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- A sign (?) denoting a natural note when a previous sign or the key signature would otherwise demand a sharp or a flat
- A thing that is particularly suited for something
- someone regarded as certain to succeed; "he's a natural for the job"
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- be dressed in; "She was wearing yellow that day"
- impairment resulting from long use; "the tires showed uneven wear"
- Habitually have on one's body or be dressed in
- Have on one's body or a part of one's body as clothing, decoration, protection, or for some other purpose
- Exhibit or present (a particular facial expression or appearance)
- clothing: a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
wear natural makeup - Physicians Formula
Physicians Formula Mineral Foundation Mineral Wear Makeup, Creamy Natural 2444 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Talc-Free Mineral WearTM Mineral Foundation
For extra sensitive and breakout-prone skin!
Anti-microbial sponge delivery system
Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved
The Talk on Talc! This gentle, talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive and/or breakout-prone skin. For extra sensitive skin, less is more, less colorants that is. This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear! Minerals such as Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides help achieve a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish. The weightless formula delivers an incredibly soft and smooth application that perfectly matches your complexion for a comfortable all-day wear. Provides the look of a flawless complexion with a natural, matte finish.
A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals! This "good-for-your-skin" foundation would not be complete without a healthy dose of vitamins. In addition to the minerals, Mineral Wear contains derivatives of Vitamins A & E, natural anti-oxidants which help to protect and condition the skin.
Professional application made easy, pure and safe! The smart, portable design with attached sponge applicator enables you to apply foundation directly onto the face for easy blending, effortless application without the mess or contamination. The custom Yukilon® Tera sponge contains an antimicrobial agent that forms a protective shield over the applicator and helps keep the product pure and safe.
Makeup Tip: For the ultimate finish set with Mineral WearTM Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder in Creamy Natural or Mineral WearTM Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder in Translucent Light or Creamy Natural.
For information in the USA 1-800-227-0333 or visit PhysiciansFormula.com
Made in Italy
Day 189 [Expored]
I am so sorry that I don't wear enough make-up to show a drastic difference xD
Because I have now officially ran out of ideas and inspiration for my 365 challenge. I'm thinking whether I even can be bothered to carry on with it. I am sick of having "rubbish" days, I would rather have only pictures I feel are worth something posted, not posted just because I have to as part of a 365 challenge? Meh I dont Know. So I went to go out job hunting today which failed miserably because it was poopily raining and I didn't have an umbrella, by the time I got to the station I was drenched and I dont think anyone would want to hire me, so I went back home again. I might just wait til all the uni students go and then there may be loads of vacancies? Highest position: 162 on Wednesday, August 11, 2010
I made this photo for the "I Am Beautiful" project on flickr. I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, because it's something I'm passionate about. I enjoy wearing makeup, but I don't believe in hiding under it. If I were able to start a movement for one thing it'd be letting girls be comfortable with their natural selves. You're all gorgeous :D
wear natural makeup
Mechanix Wear Original gloves are manufactured to handle the toughest work you can throw at them and continue to stand the test of time. Improved Clarino OW-927 synthetic leather construction for the palm, index, middle and ring fingertips repels 25% more water and oil than previous models, preserving the life of the gloves. Low-profile thermal plastic rubber hook-and-loop closure and two-way stretch spandex top provide a better fit; hidden interior seam stitching and Lycra insert panels ensure comfort and mobility. Gloves proudly display the iconic Mechanix Wear scatter print logo. Size: L, Color: Covert, black, Material: Clarino, Cuff Material: Elastic, Palm Material: Clarino OW-927 synthetic leather, Pairs (qty.): 1