FACE MINERAL MAKEUP - JOSIE MARAN COSMETICS REVIEWS - HOW TO APPLY GLAMOUR MAKEUP.
Face Mineral Makeup
- Makeup made from fine-textured, earth-based minerals, like zinc oxide, mica or titanium dioxide. Often, mineral makeup is free of potentially irritating colors, chemicals, fragrances and preservatives, making it ideal for rosacea, acne-prone or sensitive skin.
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"
- Be positioned with the face or front toward (someone or something)
- (of a soldier) Turn in a particular direction
- confront: oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
- Have the face or front pointing in a specified direction
- confront: deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
Face of the Day 2010May03 Basically, this is eyes and cheeks, although I did use foundation around my chin to disguise some ingrown hair redness. It's not much of a disguise since I now have a big pale patch on my chin, Cheeks: Silk Naturals' Date Bait Eyes: Alima's Prosecco & Hyacinth, Fyrinnae's Snow Leopard & Selkie Skin, Maybelline's Full 'n Soft, black.
04/24 - Makeup - 3
I need more blushes to be able to round out that part of my face. I love mineral makeup: makes my skin look halfway decent!