- 7-9am Liturgy - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- 5-7am Liturgy - in one of the Churches of the Monastery
Wednesday and Friday
- 5-7am Liturgy - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- 7-9am Liturgy - Church at Gethsemane
- 7-9am Liturgy - St Anthony's Monastery Church
- 2-3:30pm Vespers and Raising of the Incense - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
The 5-7am Liturgy on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday is no longer prayed.
A Liturgy is prayed daily (on all weekdays) from 1-3pm.During St Mary's Fast:
As well as the Liturgies prayed in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and in the Monastery Churches (as cited above), there is a daily Liturgy prayed from 8 - 9:45am at the Church at Gethsemane (by St Mary's tomb) for every day of her fast.
1st, 3rd and 5th Friday of the Month
- 9-11am Liturgy - Grotto Church
- 11-12:30pm: Spiritual talk and Aghapy
- 11-12pm: Sunday School
2nd and 4th Friday of the month