BLUEGRASS ENTERTAINMENT AND CAMPING FEES
There are no ticket presales at this festival.
The GATE hours are as follows:
Thursday July 30 9am-9pm
Friday July 31 9am-9pm
Saturday Aug 1 9-9pm
Sunday Aug 2 9-9pm
Early Arrivals: you may arrive early from Tuesday on,
but there a $15.00 per night camping fee charge until
Friday morning when your weekend pass becomes
All early camping fees and your Weekend Pass must be paid when you arrive.
Weekend Pass & Camping Fees
Friday, Saturday & Sunday (Friday 9am - Monday noon)
Coming for the day only? Still want to sleep in your own bed?
These Passes Do Not Include Camping:
Prices subject to change
Rules & Regulations
1. ID bracelets are proof of paid admission, must be worn at all times & are checked daily.
One day admissions must leave the grounds after the evening performance ends. A Camping Tag will be issued for your camp vehicle and must be placed so security can see it.
Roadways must be kept clear for emergency vehicles & firelanes in the camping area must
not be blocked. Your parking attendant will assist you with parking your RV or camper. Special parking for mobility challenged guests is limited, drop off is encouraged.
3. Our bluegrass festival is an acoustic event. Electric or amplified instruments, boomboxes
& car stereos are NOT allowed, period. Please play music in keeping with our festival theme
of bluegrass & old timey music.
4. Please bring your lawnchairs up to the listening area, for a total listening experience.
If you must chat in the listening area, please move away from the area between the stage and the soundbooth, so others may hear what they came for.
5. Dogs are not permitted in the arena area. Please keep your pooch
contained in your campsite area and on a leash while being walked. YOU must pick up after your dog.
6. Garbage, recycling... Disposal Sites will be placed throughout the area. There will be an organic composting disposal bin near the main dumpster as well & compostable
organic bags will be available at the gate...Metal cans for smoking will be on site as well, at smoking areas. Just a reminder, there is no smoking in the grandstands, thanks..
7. Cleanup... thanks for helping up keep our campgrounds spotless.
8. There are no fires allowed at this time of year, you may have propane campfires but they may NOT burn over a height of 6 inches!
9. A dish washing station has been set up outside the shower building, DO NOT wash your dishes in the bathroom sinks please.
10, Glass containers are not permitted outside the campsites, please dispense beverges into non breakable cups if you are leaving your area
11. Security personnel are charged with enforcement of these rules & others. We reserve
the right to have removed from the grounds, anyone violating these regulations, or any
person exhibiting violent or abusive behaviour or those conducting themselves in a manner
not condusive to the spirit of the festival.
Festival Camping is at 2601 Alberni Hwy, Coombs
At the Coombs Rodeo Grounds