T SHIRT SCREEN PRINTING IN - T SHIRTS MADE ONLINE - RUDE FUNNY T SHIRTS
T Shirt Screen Printing In
- A mentod of printing compariable to using a stencil. The background design is painted on the screen with printing paste and the dye is printed through the exposed fabric. Different colors require spearate screens.
- Force ink or metal onto (a surface) through a prepared screen of fine material so as to create a picture or pattern
- Screen printing is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. The attached stencil forms open areas of mesh that transfer ink as a sharp-edged image onto a substrate.
- (Screen-printed) Involves the use of stencils to transfer the design. Paint is applied to a frame of stretched silk, polyester, or nylon screen and penetrates areas of the screen not blocked by the stencil pattern.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
Xiaolonghua preparing his screen @ NeochaEDGE x IdleBeats Screen-printing Workshop
n this high-tech, digital age, we could all use a low-tech, analog way to express our creativity. As part of the 2010 JUE Festival, we hosted a free in-studio workshop on March 13 to learn the basics of screen printing from Nini Sum, founder of IDLE BEATS, a screen printing studio that creates original, handmade prints and t-shirts in limited editions. In this casual, introductory workshop, attendees learned the process from start to finish and everyone got a chance to roll up their sleeves and play around with the screen printing equipment. EDGE.Neocha.com/ idlebeats.com/
rebus screen print
In this project I got to create a rebus (a phrase that is told in pictures) in Adobe Illustrator and then screen print it onto a t-shirt. I hope you can tell what the message is. I learned to use the pen tool and screen print in this project, something which I am proud of.