Ingredients and Method
1. Mix 3/4 cup light brown sugar, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon in a bowl.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter and a frying pan and add the sugar/spice mixture.
3. Add 5 tablespoons of Frangelico and 4 tablespoons of banana liqueur to the pan and stir over heat until the sauce is syrupy.
4. Add the 4 firm bananas, sliced lengthwise, and heat through, turning the sauce over the bananas with a spoon to coat them.
5. Light the pan on fire! When the flames die down, add 2 fl-oz heavy cream and mix. put banana on each plate with Haagen Daz vanilla ice cream. Pour extra sauce over them, top them with chopped toasted hazelnuts and serve IMMEDIATELY!