COOKING GAME 2011 - COUNTRY COOKING RESTAURANT - COOKING CLASS AUCKLAND.
Cooking Game 2011
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
michael merline - cooking contest judges
Some of the team behind the Fluff Fest cooking contest. Chris McClelland was team captain. Rick Linnehan is a NASA astronaut served up fluffernutters on the international space station. Chef Suzi Maitland aka Suzi Cornbread of Trina’s Starlite Lounge. Kellie Silsby, is Head of Quality Control & Production Manager for Union Square’s own Taza Chocolate. And Aaron Cohen of @eatBoston.
Pheasant prepped for the oven
Nathan Branch ©2011 A pheasant ready for the oven. I rubbed it in duck fat, salt and pepper before roasting, then served it with a chestnut & pork stuffing and a green salad. I'm making a soup today from the carcass and leftover meat. The pheasant a farmed pheasant from Clarks Organic Meats in Auckland, NZ.
Similar posts: oven cooking temperaturesworld of warcraft cooking trainersroast pork cooking temperaturespain cooking recipesfrench cooking techniquecooking games for free onlinecooking show cooking gamesfish cooking recipecooking pans