Sue dress up cooking games : Cooking a rump roast in crock pot : Cooking skills checklist.
Sue Dress Up Cooking Games
- overdress: put on special clothes to appear particularly appealing and attractive; "She never dresses up, even when she goes to the opera"; "The young girls were all fancied up for the party"
- make something appear superficially attractive; "The researcher tried to dress up the uninteresting data"; "Don't try to dress up the unpleasant truth"
- caparison: put a caparison on; "caparison the horses for the festive occasion"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- Appeal formally to a person for something
- action: institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against; "He was warned that the district attorney would process him"; "She actioned the company for discrimination"
- French writer whose novels described the sordid side of city life (1804-1857)
- ARC is a lossless data compression and archival format by System Enhancement Associates (SEA). It was very popular during the early days of networked BBS. The file format and the program were both called ARC.
- Institute legal proceedings against (a person or institution), typically for redress
My other hobby :) I love to cook - this is going to be a chili con carne for tomorrows party!
Related topics: outdoor cookingchicken cooking temperature internalstainless steel cooking griddalaran cooking dailymetropolitan cooking and entertaining showthai cooking tipsoutdoor cooking grillcooking schools in hawaii