Corporate Cooking Class Sydney - Cooking Schools Michigan - Dora Cooking Set.
Corporate Cooking Class Sydney
- A corporate company or group
- done by or characteristic of individuals acting together; "a joint identity"; "the collective mind"; "the corporate good"
- bodied: possessing or existing in bodily form; "what seemed corporal melted as breath into the wind"- Shakespeare; "an incarnate spirit"; "`corporate' is an archaic term"
- of or belonging to a corporation; "corporate rates"; "corporate structure"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the largest Australian city located in southeastern Australia on the Tasman Sea; state capital of New South Wales; Australia's chief port
- Sidney or Sydney was originally an English surname. Theories of its origin are: *As with many English surnames, from the name of a place where an ancestor came from: Anglo-Saxon [?t ??re] sidan iege = "[at the] wide island/watermeadow (in the dative case).Reaney, P.H. & Wilson, R.M.
- The capital of New South Wales in southeastern Australia, the country's largest city and chief port; pop. 3,098,000. It has a fine natural harbor, crossed by the Sydney Harbour Bridge (1932), and a striking opera house (1973)
- Hard Eight is a 1996 film written and directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, starring Philip Baker Hall, John C. Reilly, Gwyneth Paltrow and Samuel L. Jackson. There also are brief appearances by Robert Ridgely, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Melora Walters.
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- Showing stylish excellence
Corporate class with Tom Kime, Rozelle Store
The private class (available for companies, organisations and groups to book) enjoys the fruit of their labours as chef and teacher Tom Kime looks on.
Corporate Class with Tom Kime, Rozelle Store
A private class, available for groups, businesses and organisations, start their dishes under the supervision of chef and teacher Tom Kime.
Related topics: cooking school in floridacommunity cooking classesamerican home cookingagames cookingfree barbie cooking gamecooking steak in the broilerrecipes cooking goosechef cooking showsindian cooking dal