Tuscany Cooking Class : Cooking 450 Guide.
Tuscany Cooking Class
- A region in west central Italy, on the Ligurian Sea; capital, Florence
- a region in central Italy
- (tuscan) a dialect of Italian spoken in Tuscany (especially Florence)
- (tuscan) of or relating to or characteristic of Tuscany or its people
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- Showing stylish excellence
- classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
Cooking classes in Tuscany
Amanda's face after discovering that the grappa was over "Good tastes of Tuscany"
Taking another cooking class from Mamma Perla
This time, we are learning how to make ravioli and a couple more sauces.
Related topics: cooking candied yamscooking knives setvegalene cooking spraycooking fishing leveling guidenew cooking games 2011fun girl cooking games onlinecooking moma onlinecooking helpful hintspressure cooking dried beans