Reynolds oven cooking bag : Camp stove cooking
Reynolds Oven Cooking Bag
- (Oven cook) An oven is an enclosed compartment for heating, baking or drying. It is most commonly used in cooking and pottery. Ovens used in pottery are also known as kilns. An oven used for heating or for industrial processes is called a furnace or industrial oven.
- English portrait painter and first president of the Royal Academy (1723-1792)
- Caisse d'Epargne (UCI Team Code: GCE) is professional road bicycle racing team which participates in the UCI ProTour and has achieved twelve General Classification (GC) victories in Grand Tours.
- Sir Joshua (1723–92), English painter. The first president of the Royal Academy (1768), he sought to raise portraiture to the status of historical painting by adapting poses and settings from classical statues and Renaissance paintings
- Reynolds (dates unknown) was an English amateur cricketer who made 2 known appearances in major cricket matches from 1795 to 1796.
- a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- (of a hunter) Succeed in killing or catching an animal
- capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- hang loosely, like an empty bag
- Put (something) in a bag
- Succeed in securing (something)
Solar cooked ginger-teriyaki chicken
Take a few chicken breasts and cut them up into bite sized pieces. To 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce, add 1 table spoon of chopped ginger. Add sauce to the chicken and mix well. Put it in your cooking pan and into your solar oven. I used a car-shade funnel cooker at 9 AM in the winter. Cook for 2 hours or until done. The ginger really maintains its fragrance when slow cooked.
Sausage sandwich with green tomato chutney
I am getting through my green tomato chutney nicely. Our favourite accompaniment to oven cooked sausages in crisp warmed ciabatta.
Related topics: survival cooking geareasy cooking for a crowdcooking world of warcraftcooking school austincooking with preschoolerskorean cooking videopizza temperature cookingcast iron cooking stoves