Cooking While Camping : Swedish Cooking.
Cooking While Camping
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Lodge temporarily, esp. in an inappropriate or uncomfortable place
- the act of encamping and living in tents in a camp
- (camp) providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities; "they played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect"; "campy Hollywood musicals of the 1940's"
- Live for a time in a camp, tent, or camper, as when on vacation
- (camp) live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- Remain persistently in one place
While the pies baked some of the kids from left, Rose Zink, Christopher Bacu, Penelope Pryor and Mary Pat Zink took over The Corner Cafe at the The Lord of Life Christian Preschool on Tylersville Rd. in West Chester where this week they had a Cooking Camp opened to all kids ages three through entering kindergarten, today the little cooks where making little apple pies. July 27, 2011 The Enquirer/ Tony Jones
Cooking Seasoned Chicken Breasts Over The Campfire
Pipestem State Resort, WV. My wife did some wonderful cooking while we were camping!
Related topics: barbie cooking gamesfood cooking videosfun and cool cooking gamescooking mama gamecooking classes scotlandthe cooking show gamescooking classes oklahoma