COOKING DUCK BREAST - HERB CHART FOR COOKING - COOKING TURKEY WITH WINE.
Cooking Duck Breast
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Either of the two soft, protruding organs on the upper front of a woman's body that secrete milk after pregnancy
- The corresponding less-developed part of a man's body
- the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen; "he beat his breast in anger"
- either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- meet at breast level; "The runner breasted the tape"
- A person's chest
- small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs
- to move (the head or body) quickly downwards or away; "Before he could duck, another stone struck him"
- A waterbird with a broad blunt bill, short legs, webbed feet, and a waddling gait
- A pure white thin-shelled bivalve mollusk found off the Atlantic coasts of America
- Such a bird as food
- (cricket) a score of nothing by a batsman
Duck Breast Carved Medium Rare
The duck breast carved, crispy on the fat side, medium rare inside. Suzanne took the pic.
Duck Breast with Gnocchi @ Piazza (Hyatt)
Perfectly cooked duck breast with a strong tasting red wine/balsamic vinaigrette sauce
Related topics: cooking computer gamescooking grape tomatoescooking with oilscooking a tenderloinplay new cooking gamesvegetarian indian cooking recipescooking schools seattle