- beet: round red root vegetable
- The edible root of a kind of beet that is typically dark red and spherical
and eaten as a vegetable
- beet having a massively swollen red root; widely grown for human
- The variety of beet that produces this root
- The beetroot, also known as the table beet, garden beet, red beet or
informally simply as beet, is one of the many cultivated varieties of beets
(Beta vulgaris) and arguably the most commonly encountered variety in North
America and Britain.
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat;
"cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in
cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack
10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at
number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the
Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of
the ingredients required
- (recipe) directions for making something
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A medical prescription
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make
something, especially a culinary dish.
Cheese , Blackberry and Beetroot Salad
Beetroot cooked and marinated in blackberry
vinegar ( make you own soaking blackberry in white vinager with a sprinkling of
sugar ) , oil , brown sugar, fennel seeds , around a roundel of goats cheese
with the blackberries scattered over with the marinade. This tasted very good .
Vegebox strikes again
A devilish looking salad made from Beetroots,
Apples and Bananas