Dynamic cooking - Easy chinese cooking
- (of a person) Positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas
- (of a thing) Stimulating development or progress
- moral force: an efficient incentive; "they hoped it would act as a spiritual dynamic on all churches"
- of or relating to dynamics
- (of a process or system) Characterized by constant change, activity, or progress
- characterized by action or forcefulness or force of personality; "a dynamic market"; "a dynamic speaker"; "the dynamic president of the firm"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
Cooks Forest HDR Nature / Landscape
Nature shot of cooks forest using three exposures on the Nikon D90. (bracketing) and photomatix. (c) 2011 TW Streiff. All Rights Reserved.
Hai Lua "Countryside" Restaurant, night market outside Cho Ben Thanh, Saigon
Similar posts: rustic italian cookingtypes of cooking applesvodka substitute in cookingchicken cooking temperature internalcooking safety rulescooking black puddingcooking substitutions buttermilk