Cooking Halibut Fish : Toy Cooking Set.
Cooking Halibut Fish
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- A large flatfish of the genus Hippoglossus, which sometimes leaves the ocean floor and swims vertically
- A northern marine fish that is the largest of the flatfishes and important as a food fish
- lean flesh of very large flatfish of Atlantic or Pacific
- marine food fish of the northern Atlantic or northern Pacific; the largest flatfish and one of the largest teleost fishes
- A flat plate of metal, wood, or another material that is fixed on a beam or across a joint in order to give additional strength, esp. on a ship's damaged mast or spar as a temporary repair
- seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
- catch or try to catch fish or shellfish; "I like to go fishing on weekends"
- any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills; "the shark is a large fish"; "in the living room there was a tank of colorful fish"
Halibut, Brussels sprouts
Baked halibut, Brussels sprouts roasted with bacon and onion, and parsnip shallot puree. October 31, 2009.
In white wine with dill and couscous. It melted in our mouths.
Related topics: final fantasy cooking guidecooking class brisbanediabetic cooking guidegiada de laurentiis cookingthe cooking show gamesamerican cooking termsevil cooking mama kills animalsdisney cooking games