Cooking Artichokes In The Microwave. Online Cooking Cake Games.
Cooking Artichokes In The Microwave
- The unopened flowerhead of this, of which the heart and the fleshy bases of the bracts are edible
- (Artichoke (creative company)) Artichoke, also known as the Artichoke Trust, is a London-based British company and registered charitable trust that stages arts spectacles and live events.
- (artichoke) Mediterranean thistlelike plant widely cultivated for its large edible flower head
- A European plant cultivated for its large thistlelike flowerheads
- The Globe Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus) is a perennial thistle originating in Southern Europe around the Mediterranean. It grows to 1.4–2 m tall, with arching, deeply lobed, silvery glaucous-green leaves 50–82 cm long.
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- “steady state” thermal values obtained from laboratory testing, it is assumed that temperatures at both sides of a wall are constant and remain constant for a period of time, unlike what actually occurs in normal conditions.
- (in this) therein: (formal) in or into that thing or place; "they can read therein what our plans are"
- Overview (total time = 00:29:39), I cover some definitions of lean, its roots in the Toyota Production System, and how resource planning and lean work together.
hot artichoke dip
I was drinking while I was cooking so I don’t know exactly what I did to make this hot artichoke dip. I do know that Smoltz and the Braves bonked Arizona. I do know that Smoltz was striking them out like they were Grannies slapping at flies. I do know that I put a tablespoon of this dip on the top of my wife’s head and her tongue beat a hole through the top of her skull just to get a taste of it. What I remember – Chop up about 4 or 6 artichoke hearts Chop up about 6 fists full of spinach Cook them in as little water as you can with a little salt and a little garlic and about ? of an onion minced fine. Add some pepper flakes Drink a beer – watch some baseball. Mash the spinach and artichokes to a pulp. Throw in a couple of dollops of Dukes mayonnaise Microwave about a half of a cup of cream cheese to get it soft. While that is happening grate about a half cup of Parmesan cheese and watch Smoltz fan an Arizona batter. Throw about 3 generous dollops of sour cream into the cream cheese. Throw the grated Parmesian cheese in too. Add garlic to taste. Dump all the stuff together and let it meld for a few minutes. Get another beer and watch the game and get some chips and dip. I’m thinking the only thing that could make this better is for the Braves to make the Series again and maybe to add a fistful or two of crab meat to the dip. dollop of sour cream on top would not hurt.
spaghetti with artichokes and lemon
recipe: saute onions and garlic with salt and pepper. when they start to brown, add artichoke hearts (quartered, i bought a frozen pack and defrosted them in the microwave), and cook until heated through. when cooked enough, add the juice of one lemon. cook until the lemon juice is absorbed. add cooked spaghetti and some of the pasta water. cook together until done. remove from heat and stir in some hot chile flakes.
Similar posts: academy cooking onlineworld of warcraft cooking levelingcooking oil sourcevodka substitute in cookingcooking games 1cooking knives setlong grain brown rice cooking instructionscooking weight conversionscalories in cooking spray