Indian microwave cooking video : Cooking a filet.
Indian Microwave Cooking Video
- A microwave oven, or simply a microwave, is a kitchen appliance that cooks or heats food by dielectric heating. This is accomplished by using microwave radiation to heat water and other polarized molecules within the food.
- A heating method uses radiation generated by a special oven to penetrate the food. It agitates water molecules, creating friction and heat; this energy then spreads throughout the food by conduction (and convection in liquids).
- a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- of or pertaining to American Indians or their culture or languages; "Native American religions"; "Indian arrowheads"
- Of or relating to India or to the subcontinent comprising India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh
- of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures; "the Indian subcontinent"; "Indian saris"
- Of or relating to the indigenous peoples of America
- A videocassette
- the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape
- (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
Youtube - Advanced Video File Upload
Congratulations! Your account is now enabled for uploads longer than 15 minutes. Click the Upload button below to select a video.
Similar posts: healthy cooking videoscooking candied yamskorean cooking videocooking for a large familycooking mama onlinecooking french foodchinese cooking video