Cooking Green Beans. Terra Cotta Cooking. Slow Cooking Times.
Cooking Green Beans
- The immature pod of any of various bean plants, eaten as a vegetable
- (green bean) a common bean plant cultivated for its slender green edible pods
- (green bean) immature bean pod eaten as a vegetable
- Green beans (American English), also known as French beans and Runner beans (British English), are the unripe fruit of any kind of bean, including the yardlong bean, the hyacinth bean, the winged bean, and especially the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), whose pods are also usually called string
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
Cooking green beans, pasta & sauce
Nearly ready for dinner during the Cook for Good Challenge: Day 2, Week 1. Notice the Vinaigrette jar is out of the fridge so it can soften while the green beans cook.
Green beans with coconut and black mustard seeds
Recipe from Julie Sahni's Classic indian cooking. Green beans cooked with turmeric, mustard seeds, urad dal, coconut, green chilies and coriander leaves
Similar posts: microwave cooking booksflash cooking show gamefinal fantasy cooking guideevil cooking mama kills animalsacademy cooking onlinemoist methods of cookingcooking with preschoolers