COOKING GLOSSARY - PAULA COOKING SHOW - LOVE COOKING RECIPES
- An alphabetical list of terms or words found in or relating to a specific subject, text, or dialect, with explanations; a brief dictionary
- We're here to help, that's why we've made this glossary of terms used about audio gear. If there's something you'd like clarifying, please give us a shout and we'll be glad to assist!
- (Glossary S) Select another letter.
- an alphabetical list of technical terms in some specialized field of knowledge; usually published as an appendix to a text on that field
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
... my dear friend from rec.food.cooking who helped me so much with my cooking glossary, sent me all kind of stuff from the USA for we to try. THANKS ARIANE! (mostly for the 2 kilos of Jelly beans. Now we are addict :o))
Teaser Video Farina's Asian Pantry iPad App
This is a teaser video for Farina's Asian Pantry, an iPad app, Free and just out on iTunes. Great high resolution photos, HD videos that explain Asian technique, a photo glossary of Asian ingredients.
Similar posts: cooking helpful hintscooking show hostscooking smart magazinelightweight cookingcooking world of warcraftmake playdough without cookingcooking games play nowcooking mama 3 shop and chop cheats