- Cookie jars are utilitarian or ceramic or glass jars often found in American
and Canadian kitchens. In the United Kingdom, they are known as biscuit jars or
- A jar to hold cookies
- a jar in which cookies are kept (and sometimes money is hidden)
- The Cookie Jar Group (also known as The Cookie Jar Company and Cookie Jar
Entertainment) (formerly Cinar) is a Canadian producer of children’s
entertainment, consumer products and educational materials.
- Gorge oneself with food
- (of a sow) Give birth to piglets; farrow
- hog: domestic swine
- devour: eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
- Crowd together with other people in disorderly or dirty
- live like a pig, in squalor
Shawnee Shamrock Smiley Pig Cookie Jar
Shawnee Shamrock Smiley Pig Cookie Jar circa
1942 mark "USA"
Shawnee Winnie Cookie Jar
This Cookie Jar belonged to my Great Aunt.