Cook brisket - Induction cooktop - Pressure cooker mirro.
- a cut of meat from the breast or lower chest especially of beef
- A cut of beef from the lower forequarter, best suited for long-cooking preparations like braising.
- Meat cut from the breast of an animal, typically a cow
- The chest of an animal; A cut of meat taken from this area, especially from the section under the first five ribs
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- someone who cooks food
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
The brisket - leftovers
I made three batches of the cornbread, and in the end, it was all that was left. (About half of it was eaten.) All 9 pounds of brisket were eaten on the spot.
The finished brisket
The finished brisket, after 21 hours of cooking... mmm mmm good. :)
Similar posts: honey cookie recipecookery recipes in tamilcook sausage skilletvanishing oatmeal raisin cookiescook county tax propertyno bake choc oatmeal cookiesdiscovery of australia captain cook