What are some cool ringtones : Make your song a ringtone.
What Are Some Cool Ringtones
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Often, the population to be studied produces paired values, in other words, each individual or experimental result contributes a set of two values. This section briefly describes what bivariate data are.
- characteristic features of science and how science differs from other areas of human knowledge
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- Become or cause to become less hot
what are some cool ringtones - You Are
You Are What You Think
"Attitude is everything." It's what makes the difference between those who succeed and those who fail. And it's easy to see-in other people. It's not as easy to recognize when our own attitude needs adjustment, or to know how to change it.
In You Are What You Think, David Stoop shows readers how to use self-talk to make positive changes in their attitudes and beliefs. Self-talk can be private speech, thoughts, or external speech, all of which shape emotions and behavior for good or bad. This popular book, previously published as Self-Talk, will help readers overcome stress, guilt, depression, anxiety, and anger; release the power of faith; choose healthy, positive thoughts; and more.
Okay, time to set a few things straight. Chai here is unlike any hot beverage I have ever experienced. Twice a day, midmorning and evening, people treat themselves to a sweet kick-in-the-pants cup of chai which you can get off the street for the price of a banana. The recipe is quite simple: add some tea grit to half a cup of scolding hot goat-milk, add sugar to the other half, stir and serve in a silver tumbler. To cool it down, common practice is the waterfall-decant (i.e. pour the chai from cup to cup at lightning speed without spilling a drop)…slowly getting the hang of it.
This picture is of a chai ‘wallah’. Essentially, the ‘wallah’ suffix is used to denote any type of depot or hut that offers a service of sorts. An internet cafe is a net-wallah, a dry-cleaner is a laundry-wallah, and a phone booth is…well… that’s actually called…get ready for it… an STD. I actually took a cute photo of anna in Mumbai standing in front of a billboard with the picture of a sleazy-looking guy and, written in bold letters, “Get Unlimited STD’s”. Its quite funny and will be posted here soon. STD’s, which in fact stands for subscriber-trunk dialing, are scattered around everywhere and each has its own operator. Landlines here are actually MORE expensive to subscribe to, on average, than mobile phones – so everyone has a cell, no matter what your economic or cultural background. Most people set their ringtones to the tune of india’s national anthem. We don’t like anthems, so our cell rings like a siren sounding before the legislature gets toppled.
Day 257,258/365 Team.
Mon 9/14/09 - Well, I don't know. lol. I know something happened today.. but I forgot... Probably met Sam lol. Shes cool. Ohh yeah! That was it. I had a whole bunch of ramdom people come up to me at school, and they just like said, "hey joseph!" lol. Most of them I met at the Raven Rally on friday. Well, im glad I have marquise as a friend lol. He knows a bunch of people lol. Practice was horribly boring... Tues. 9/15/09 - Did some homework in the mediacenter. I sometimes hate the bell cause it sounds like a phone ringtone... lol. You know, like one of those office ones. I found out that marquise's ex was in my class lol. She seems really cool. One of my sophomore friends are in my Econ class. Alex is her name. Shes pretty cool too lol. Oh as well as Careen. Physics is sometimes confusing, and then its sometimes easy. Im glad I know some people in that class. Getting to know others as well lol. Visual arts is still easy... English is still demanding, and uhh.. Math is still impossible.. xP My teacher sucks at teaching... He reminds me of Mr. Martin. The tennis match sucked today. I was demoted down to 7th string 2nds... Idk what for though... The coach has really been a douche these past few days. its getting really annoying. Well, atleast I had my camera to play around with. Took loads of shots for Joe. he works on Yearbook I think.. Otherwise, I wouldn't know why he'd want them. Went home, and did as much homework as I could.
what are some cool ringtones
Wendell Berry identifies himself as both ?a farmer of sorts and an artist of sorts,” which he deftly illustrates in the scope of these 22 essays. Ranging from America’s insatiable consumerism and household economies to literary subjects and America’s attitude toward waste, Berry gracefully navigates from one topic to the next. He speaks candidly about the ills plaguing America and the growing gap between people and the land. Despite the somber nature of these essays, Berry’s voice and prose provide an underlying sense of faith and hope. He frames his reflections with poetic responsibility, standing up as a firm believer in the power of the human race not only to fix its past mistakes but to build a future that will provide a better life for all.