VERY CHEAP LIVING ROOM FURNITURE : FURNITURE SHOPS IN MIAMI.
Very Cheap Living Room Furniture
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- living room: a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
New Chair - $22
I was walking home from getting our CSA fruits & veggies and came across this chair at a stoop sale. The owner was asking $10 for it. I had to pay for a car service to take it home - costing me an additional $12. So...$22 total! You can't tell from this photo - but it matches our wacky chaise very well. There is still some more work to be done in our living room - but it is really coming along.
New year resolution I - New work(?) space at home.
Yeap. That's it. I've finished with my 2 mtrs desk (see 2004.08.04 home desktop) and replaced it with this Dona Maria piece of bedroom furniture. Why? More space in the living room, trying to create a more classical look in here. I know, I know... Those shelves must go... They'l go. As soon as I can replace them...