Order contact lenses without doctor. Contact lens dry eyes.
Order Contact Lenses Without Doctor
- (Contact lens) A small plastic disc containing an optical correction that is worn directly on the cornea as a substitute for eyeglasses.
- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct visual defects
- (contact lens) contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- (contact lens) A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one's eye color cosmetically
- Change the content or appearance of (a document or picture) in order to deceive; falsify
- Doctor of the Church: (Roman Catholic Church) a title conferred on 33 saints who distinguished themselves through the orthodoxy of their theological teaching; "the Doctors of the Church greatly influenced Christian thought down to the late Middle Ages"
- Alter the content of (a drink, food, or substance) by adding strong or harmful ingredients
- sophisticate: alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive; "Sophisticate rose water with geraniol"
- Tamper with (a ball) so as to affect its movement when pitched
- a licensed medical practitioner; "I felt so bad I went to see my doctor"
- A state in which everything is in its correct or appropriate place
- A state in which the laws and rules regulating the public behavior of members of a community are observed and authority is obeyed
- a degree in a continuum of size or quantity; "it was on the order of a mile"; "an explosion of a low order of magnitude"
- The arrangement or disposition of people or things in relation to each other according to a particular sequence, pattern, or method
- (often plural) a command given by a superior (e.g., a military or law enforcement officer) that must be obeyed; "the British ships dropped anchor and waited for orders from London"
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority; "I said to him to go home"; "She ordered him to do the shopping"; "The mother told the child to get dressed"
The Doctor & his companions
Left to right: Sarah Jane Smith, Rose Tyler, Astrid Peth, the Tenth Doctor, K-9, Martha Jones, Donna Noble. This lot keeps my workspace interesting, or something. Elsewhere on the desk are Spider Jerusalem, Trinity, (Johnny Depp as) Ichabod Crane , and Noodle. Plus some Indiana Jones Legos, a Yoshi, another weird little hipster toy, and a couple of Knockmans. Yes, there's something wrong with me. It's only a matter of time before I come in to work and discover that someone has done something rude with my menagerie. -Karin
A new Doctor is almost here so here is a new LEGO TARDIS! Out front you can see the new Doctor (Matt Smith) and assistant Amy Pond (Karen Gillan). There are three painted elements (Window frame, window pane & Amy's Hair.) Built: March 2010.