To Earn SCECH’s:
1) You must attend session that are approved for SCECH’s credit (this year -2014- ALL sessions are approved!). You must login with your first and last name. You must attend the entire 60 minutes. You must attend the LIVE session (watching an archived recording does not count).
2) SCECH participants are to create accounts (or have existing accounts) with the following systems:
1. Secure Central Registry (SCR)
2. Michigan Online Educator Certification System (MOECS)
If you need technical support for the Michigan Online Educator Certification System (MOECS), Contact the MOECS Support at (517) 373-3310 or E-mail: MOECSSupport@Michigan.gov.
*Participants need to understand that the e-mail address they provided when registering on the SCR (Secure Central Registry) must match the one provided on the Participant Verification Form. If the e-mail addresses do not match, the participant will NOT receive e-mails from the MDE as to whether or not they have been awarded their SB-SCECHs. ALSO, participants MUST complete the evaluation that will be e-mailed to them—another reason the e-mail address must match.
3) AFTER you have completed the conference (within a week by May 26th). Please complete only ONE SCECH Form and submit it to the ONLINE Participant Form. Make sure your email address on the form matches the one in the system from the first part of the process (above in #1). MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 26th!!!!
University of Michigan School of Education | Teachers Teaching Teachers about Technology Conference | 2013
Continuing Education Credits (SCECH's)
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|