Electric Water Heater Anode - Screw Plug Immersion Heater
Electric Water Heater Anode
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- a car that is powered by electricity
- An electric train or other vehicle
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- The positively charged electrode by which the electrons leave a device
- The negatively charged electrode of a device supplying current such as a primary cell
- a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device
- the negatively charged terminal of a voltaic cell or storage battery that supplies current
- An anode is an electrode through which electric current flows into a polarized electrical device. Mnemonic: ACID (Anode Current Into Device).
Anode Minnesota Office
A view from Andrew Johnson's, our Accounts Executive, window-- Anode's Minnesota location
Sacrificial Aluminum Anodes at Galvotec Alloys, Inc. McAllen, Texas U.S.A.
Similar posts: ceramic heater holmessolar heater informationlow wattage space heaterbalboa spa heaterssaltwater aquarium heatersglen convector heatercleaning baseboard heaterspropane heater inside