Electric baseboard heater thermostat : Sumatra floor lamp patio heater
Electric Baseboard Heater Thermostat
- An individual space heater with electric resistance coils mounted behind shallow panels along baseboards. Electric baseboards rely on passive convection to distribute heated air to the space.
- An electric heat-emitting appliance located at ground (or ceiling) level. This appliance may be made of cast iron or flanges.
- a regulator for automatically regulating temperature by starting or stopping the supply of heat
- A device that automatically regulates temperature, or that activates a device when the temperature reaches a certain point
- control the temperature with a thermostat
- A thermostat is a device for regulating the temperature of a system so that the system's temperature is maintained near a desired setpoint temperature. The name is derived from the Greek words thermos "hot" and statos "a standing".
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
. . .. well screwdriver. This is the temporary control panel for my fiddleyard. Each of the large circular studs is connected to point motors that switch the point shown on the diagram. Simple. Eventually a mobile master control panel will supercede this one but it will remain in situ for convenience.
00 gauge model of 3 wheel electric milk float
I though this model from my 00 gauge model railway might fit into my milk float set. Lovely detail. It also came with a milk man who is glued to my baseboard and could not be borrowed for photo. Like all things these days it is made in China.
Similar posts: price of tankless water heatermodern storage heaterschofu hot tub heaterdiy propane heateradvantages of solar water heatersduct heatersolexx sb vented greenhouse heater