Funny t shirt saying - Country t shirt sayings - Size for t shirt
Funny T Shirt Saying
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- The comic strips in newspapers
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
Day 65. My (old) self.
Day 65. 31/08/2010 A lot of friends tell me how nerdy they used to find me in school! I saw this t-shirt at cat's eye today and thought it was interesting! I still feel there's a nerd somewhere deep down and that's not a bad thing at all:) ...So ladies, talk nerdy to me!:P First tripod shot of the project, and i gotta say it came out pretty well:D. Chose my roof for the pic,i've a fascination for brick walls as backgrounds and the sunlight was absolutely fab! and thank u maicha for helping me out with the selection!
It's just a picture from a friend's t-shirt... Ii's funny (not to say confusing, hehe!) how can anyone walk around with a maze on it's chest... Oh, by the way, and despite what I thought, it was taken by my friend Charles...