For today you should:
1) Review the material we created last time.
2) Team formation.
3) Brick laying problem.
For next time you should:
1) Find a paper related to your case study.
2) Finish the brick problem.
3) Start the Triangle problem, courtesy of Cory.
(well, probably not developed enough to deserve the name)
1) High school / college Python hackers looking for fun programming projects.
2) Mid-career software engineers who want to practice Python and learn or review algorithms.
3) College professors looking for a more interesting approach to data structures and algorithms.
At least some of these elements:
Other things we discussed last time.
Let's play "I like this because..."