Below are the papers (in no particular order) accepted for inclusion in the 2010 AAAI CAS Fall Symposium. Details on the schedule will be made available as they are developed.
Invited Talk: Margaret (Maggie) J. Eppstein: Influences of Interaction Topologies in Complex Adaptive Systems.
Invited Talk: Patrick Grim, Christopher Reade, Daniel Singer, Steven Fisher and Stephen Majewicz. Robustness Across the Structure of Sub-Networks: The Contrast Between Infection and Information Dynamics
1) Grigorii Pushnoi. Crisis as Reconfiguration of the Economic Complex Adaptive System
2) Mary Rorick and Gunter Wagner. Evidence that robustness confers evolvability: adaptive evolution is associated with high designability and modularity in proteins
3) Forrest Stonedahl and Uri Wilensky. Evolutionary Robustness Checking in the Artificial Anasazi Model
4) Steven Bankes. Robustness, Adaptivity, and Resiliency Analysis
5) Xiangdong Che, Mostafa Ali and Robert G. Reynolds. Weaving the Social Fabric: The Past, Present and Future of Optimization Problem Solving with Culture Algorithms
6) Kiran Lakkaraju and Ann Speed. A Cognitive-Consistency Based Model of Population Wide Attitude Change
7) Joshua Ebner and Mirsad Hadzikadic. Emergence of Self-sustaining Activation in Dynamically Growing Networks
8) Matthieu Branlat and David D. Woods. How do systems manage their adaptive capacity to successfully handle disruptions? A Resilience Engineering perspective
9) Aram Galstyan, Ardeshir Kianercy and Armen Allahverdyan. Replicator Dynamics of Co–Evolving Networks
10) Aaron Bramson. Formal Measures of Dynamical Properties: Robustness and Sustainability
11) Maciej Latek, Seyed Rizi and Armando Geller. Persistence in the Political Economy of Conflict: The Case of the Afghan Drug Industry
12) Hugh Trenchard. Hysteresis Oscillations and Intra-Group Sorting in Competitive Bicycle Pelotons
13) Nathan Menke, Kevin Ward and Umesh Desai. An Analysis of the Robustness and Fragility Of the Coagulation System
14) Artem Kaznatcheev. Robustness of ethnocentrism to changes in inter-personal interactions
15) Ted Carmichael and Mirsad Hadzikadic. Exploring a Marine Ecosystem with a General Complex Adaptive System Model
16) Anthony Beavers. Typicality Effects and Resilience in Evolving Dynamic Associative Networks
17) Hilton Root. Alternative Futures: Global Governance Diversity in an Evolutionary Perspective.