Yu-Gi-OWNED! is an exploit for Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breakers. It was only made for the PAL region, but the unofficial port (Yu-Gi-Vah) works on NTSC-U and NTSC-J Wii's.
1. Rename the Private folder on your SD card to "privateold".
2. Download the Yu-Gi-OWNED!/Vah exploit for your region. In the pack should be a "private" folder, copy it to the SD card root.
3. Place whatever dol/elf you want to boot (usually the hackmii installer) in the SD card root.
4. Go to the Data Management (Wii button > Data Management > Save Data > SD). Copy the Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's save file to your Wii.
5. Play Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breakers. Press A on the title screen to see a loading message. The exploit should kick in a few seconds later.
Additional Hackmii installer steps:
5. You will see a Scam warning screen.
Wait for the message at the bottom to appear, then press 1.
6. You will see a screen like this one:
Depending on your Wii, it will show different things behind BootMii:.
Now we get to the main menu, where we can install everything.
First install the Homebrew Channel (choose Yes, continue).
The Homebrew Channel will now be installed on your Wii.
Optional (Recommended) Steps: Installing BootMii
BootMii is a helps greatly with Brick protection and it is recommended to install it.
It is not required however.
These steps don't work on WiiU
7. In the HackMii main menu, choose BootMii... and press A. You will get another menu.
8. Before BootMii will work, we need to prepare our SD card, so do that first with the third option.
9. Install BootMii as IOS. This will always work.
10. If you're one of the lucky winners, choose install Bootmii as Boot2, then Yes, continue and let it install.
Once you're done, return to the Main menu and choose Exit. It will reboot the Wii.
If you installed BootMii as Boot2, the BootMii menu will appear every time.
14. Don't forget to restore your old private folder if you had one!
So, was that it?
It mostly depends on what you want to do. Many Wii applications will already work for you now.
However, if you want more, like backup loading, custom themes, etc; you will need to continue below.