Indiana Pwns is an exploit found in the game Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures. It was made by Team Twiizers.
1. If you never played Lego Indiana Jones before, play it and let it create a save file.
2. Go (back) to the Wii menu. Now go to the Data Management (Wii Button -> Data Management -> Save Options). Copy the save file from Lego Indiana Jones to the SD Card.
3. Put the SD card in your computer and browse to it. You should see a private folder here. Rename this folder to privateold.
4. Download the Indiana Pwns exploit and copy the private folder of the package to your SD card.
5. Place your boot.elf file (the file to boot, like the Hackmii Installer) on the (root of the) SD Card. Make sure it is called boot.elf!
note: the boot.elf of the hackmii installer is in the hackmii_installer_vX.X folder, don't forget to move it to the root of the SD card.
Put the SD card back in the Wii.
6. Go back to the Data Management. First remove your Lego Indiana Jones save file (don't worry, we made a backup of it).
Now choose the SD Card tab on the top right and copy over the Indiana Pwns savefile for your region to the Wii.
7. Play the Lego Indiana Jones game. Load the new save file.
You will be in the Main hall now. First go to the Courtyard. From there, go to the Art Room at the end. You will see a podium with 2 characters on it, talk to the left one.
It will give you a set of options, go left 2 times to choose the switch option (Black silhouette with a white arrow to another black silhouette).
The Indiana Pwns exploit will take over here.
Additional Hackmii installer steps:
You can also delete the rest if you really want to.
8. You will see a Scam warning screen.
Wait for the message at the bottom to appear, then press 1.
9. You will see a screen like this one:
Depending on your wii, it will show different things behind BootMii:.
Press A to continue.
Now we get to the main menu, where we can install everything.
First install the Homebrew Channel (choose Yes, continue).
The Homebrew Channel will now be installed on your Wii.
Optional (Recommended) Steps: Installing BootMii
BootMii is a helps greatly with Brick protection and it is recommended to install it.
It is not required however.
These steps don't work on WiiU
10. In the HackMii main menu, choose BootMii... and press A. You will get another menu.
11. Before BootMii will work, we need to prepare our SD card, so do that first with the third option.
12. Install BootMii as IOS. This will always work.
13. If you're one of the lucky winners, choose install Bootmii as Boot2, then Yes, continue and let it install.
Once you're done, return to the Main menu and choose Exit. It will reboot the Wii.
If you installed BootMii as Boot2, the BootMii menu will appear every time.
14. Now you have to delete bannerbomb of the SD card! (just delete the "atkn" folder inside private/wii/title/).
Don't foget to restore your old private folder if you had one!
So, was that it?
It mostly depends on what you want to do. Many Wii applications will already work for you now.
However, if you want more, like backup loading, custom themes, etc; you will need to continue below.