Dlink wireless router review : G router wireless
Dlink Wireless Router Review
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
- look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
- D-Link Corporation was founded in 1986 in Taipei as Datex Systems Inc. It began as a network adapter vendor and has gone on to become a designer, developer, and manufacturer of networking solutions for both the consumer and business markets.
- Enable additional D-Link logic (helps with D-Link based LAN configurations)
Dlink goes green
la macetita que nos regalaron los de d-link el dia que los entrevsitamos en Tecnologica con @eltechno (aunque al patron le retuersa el higado el solo ver a la marca) xDD
D is for D-Link February's Alphabet Fun
Similar posts: wireless bridge speedbelkin wireless g plus mimo adapterpalm wireless keyboard softwaremake speaker wirelessxbox 360 usb wireless receivervhf wireless microphone systemwireless slave flashwd wireless hard drive