- We guide the design and installation of energy efficient and cost effective HVAC systems and controls.
- Our goal is to provide long term value for building owners, to make sure building operators are properly trained, and to enhance the sustainable, carbon-friendly footprint of the built environment.
- All our efforts are focused on learning, and sharing knowledge gained and “lessons learned” with our present and future potential clients (and anyone else who is interested).
Commissioning is a quality control process starting at the conceptual design stage, ending when the 12-month warranty period expires.
- It is most effective when performed by a Commissioning (Cx) Agent, independent of the Architect, Engineer, and Contractor, under contract directly to the Owner.
- It is most commonly applied to the mechanical, electrical and life safety systems providing the safety and comfort that the building occupants and owners expect.
We Partner with Other Organizations
We are actively involved in promoting commissioning through:
- USGBC NC State Chapter membership
- Building Commissioning Association (BCA) participation
- Facilitating training seminars for the Professional Engineers of North Carolina (PENC).
- We are also participants in the NC State Commissioning Committee and the PENC commissioning committee.
- Our commitment is strong to the state of North Carolina and to corporate, educational, and military facilities alike.
- We have achieved
- We respect and work together diligently as a team member with contractors, engineers, and all personnel at the on-site level.
- Our company is based on 40+ years of Design/Build mechanical, electrical, and controls installation and service experience. We work closely with owners to help them evaluate their needs, and then design systems to meet their needs.
- We have been involved with installation, start-up, test and balance, training, and commissioning of all these systems, always focusing on the owner’s needs.