HOME ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS - MARKEL ELECTRIC WALL HEATERS - CRACKED HEATER CORE
Home Electric Water Heaters
- (water heater) a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- (Water Heater) Gas and/or electrically powered device to provide hot water for washing etc.
- (Water Heater) Click to jump to another letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Z
- An electric train or other vehicle
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- a car that is powered by electricity
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- provide with, or send to, a home
This is a picture of a water heater I have seen in several locations in the world. It is an electric heater and heats the water as you use it. When they work as they are supposed to they work very, very well. I would even be amenable to using one at home. However, you can't just use one. Everywhere that you need hot water, you need one of these. At least, I assume so. I'm not sure what would happen if you only had one and someone was taking a shower, a load of clothes was washing and the dishwasher was going. Then again, a thoughtful person wouldn't do that, would they?
Similar posts: wolverine engine heaterinstall heater corelasko ceramic heater reviewportable electric hot water heaterbest solar water heater systemhoneywell heaterssmall infrared heaterperfection oil heaterpolaris water heater canadakerosene heater problems