Registration will be accepted until the day of the Rally. Please call us in advance and let us know if you're still working on bringing a group so we can adjust our plans accordingly.
What to send to us:
• Registration Form for each youth and adult participant
• Code of Conduct for each youth and adult participant
• Group Breakdown of all participants
• Collected Money for registration and T-shirts made out to Combined Youth Ministry
• Please Mail to:
Combined Youth Ministry
301 South State St.
Clarks Summit PA 18411
Fax: (570) 586-2504
• All group leaders must sign in upon arrival.
• Sign in will take place from 9:00AM until 10:30PM at Insalaco Hall.
• Upon sign in, group leaders will be given name badges for their group, a program for the day, and any ordered t-shirts
Food and Recreation
• A Lunch and Dinner will be provided through your Registration fee.
• Food and Drinks will be available for purchase throughout the day and can be found at the Banks Student Life center.
• There will be an area for recreation as well as a place to browse our sponsors and interact with presenters.
Driving Directions and Parking:
• Driving directions can be found in the information packet and online at: www.Misericordia.edu
• For parking, please follow the signs to the North Gate and find parking near the Anderson Center in the Bevevino Parking Lot
• Handicapped Parking can be found by going through the Arch Entrance and following the signs to Walsh Parking Lot.
Emergencies and Security Information
• We have an area set aside in case of an emergency in the Banks Center
• Though cell phones are permitted during the rally they are asked to be limited for emergency use only.
• Chaperones are responsible for their group. If someone needs to leave the rally early they MUST be released through their chaperone. No one will be allowed to leave the rally grounds without the chaperone’s knowledge.