- The Colt Python is a .357 Magnum caliber revolver manufactured by Colt's
Manufacturing Company of Hartford, Connecticut. The Colt Python targets the
premium revolver segment. Some firearm collectors and writers such as Jeff
Cooper, Ian V.
- Airsoft is primarily a recreational activity with replica firearms that
shoot plastic BBs that are often used for personal collection, gaming (similar
to paintball), or professional training purposes (military simulations, a.k.a.
MilSim, and police training exercises).
- A modern combat sport in which participants eliminate their opponents by
hitting them with spherical non-metallic pellets launched from a compressed-air
- Airsoft refers to a class of replica air powered guns that originated from
Japan (although the origins go back to the US in the 70s). The power levels are
way below those of traditional airguns, but the guns are 1:1 scale copies of
original pistols, rather than original designs.
- Move or jump suddenly or rapidly upward or forward
- Move rapidly or suddenly from a constrained position by or as if by the
action of a spring
- a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or
pulled or pressed; "the spring was broken"
- Operate or cause to operate by means of a mechanism
- the season of growth; "the emerging buds were a sure sign of spring"; "he
will hold office until the spring of next year"
- jump: move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the
meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the
- a firearm that is held and fired with one hand
- A handgun is a firearm designed to be held and operated by one hand, with
the other hand optionally supporting the shooting hand.
- A small firearm designed to be held in one hand
- A handgun, typically with a chamber integrated in the barrel, a
semi-automatic action and a box magazine; The mechanical component of a fuse in
a bomb or torpedo responsible for firing the detonator; a creative and
unpredictable jokester, a constant source of entertainment and surprises; A
colt python spring airsoft pistol -
Hogue Colt Python Goncalo Premium Wood Grips
Fits: Colt Python I Frame (also fits
discontinued officers model match). Hogue fancy hardwood grips are in a class of
their own, and are acclaimed by many as the finest handgun stocks available. All
Hogue hardwood grips are precision inlet on modern computerized machinery (CNC),
then hand finished on actual factory frames, assuring a proper fit. Finally,
they are hand polished to a non-slippery sheen using natural Carnauba wax which
will not crack and peel like cheap, sprayed-on finishes. Hogue wood grips are
made from Goncalo Alves wood, among the hardest and most durable woods in the
world. Hardwood revolver grips come standard with proportioned finger grooves,
Hogue's famous orthopedic hand shape and of course all are fully relieved for
Me cir. 2000 with Colt Python .375 Magnum
Colt Python .357
Look down the side of the barrel.
python spring airsoft pistol
A Modern-Day Classic from a Master
The next best thing to shooting the world's greatest handguns is
reading about them. And nobody writes about great handguns like Massad
Here, in one entertaining, photo-packed volume, are the handguns that
changed firearms history. From the Colt 1911 to the latest and greatest Glock,
Massad Ayoob shares his half-century of experience with the world's greatest
pistols and revolvers as only he can. Whether you're a collector, a plinker, a
competition shooter or simply a firearms enthusiast, you'll agree that Massad
Ayoob's Greatest Handguns of the World is required reading for anyone interested
in the history and development of handguns.
Heckler & Koch