CLAS Currents is a quarterly newsletter about people, events, awards, and issues of importance to our members and others interested in English language arts.
Currents is now an online publication, sent via email to CLAS members.
CLAS wants to hear from you! Submit articles or letters to the editor on:
- timely teaching and language arts topics
- political issues related to English education
- ideas or suggestions for professional development activities
- colleagues who contribute exceptional service to the language arts
- news of interest to language arts educators
Submissions may be edited to meet space limitations.
Send material to Pam Coke, Currents Editor, via her [ e-mail ].