van Mourik Broekmanweg 6, 2628 XE Delft, The Netherlands
Room: W 1.540 (building 28)
f.collet-1 [AT] tudelft [DOT] nl
My research activity mainly concerns Probability Theory applied to Statistical Mechanics. In particular, I am interested in fluctuations theorems for disordered mean field interacting particle systems. Recently, I have started working also on metastability for Markov processes.
Collateral topics: occupancy models.
Keywords: disordered models, exchangeable occupancy models, fluctuations, interacting particle systems, large and moderate deviations, Markov processes, mean field interaction, mixing and relaxation times, perturbation theory, self-organized behaviors, stochastic dynamics
- with Alessandra Bianchi: relaxation time for a two-population generalization of the Curie-Weiss model
- with Paolo Dai Pra and Daniele Tovazzi: behavior of critical fluctuations of the Kuramoto model in presence of Hopf bifurcation
- with Richard Kraaij: large and moderate deviations for a dissipative version of the Curie-Weiss model
- with Frank Redig: large deviations for molecular motors
- with Frank Redig, Ellen Saada and Federico Sau: path-space hydrodynamic limit for the simple exclusion process in dynamic environment
Collaborators (in alphabetical order)Luisa Andreis, David Barbato, Alessandra Bianchi, Paolo Dai Pra, Marco Formentin, Matthias Gorny, Richard C. Kraaij, Fabrizio Leisen, Luigi Provenzano, Frank Redig, Wioletta Ruszel, Ellen Saada, Elena Sartori, Federico Sau, Fabio Spizzichino, Florentina Suter, Daniele Tovazzi