Outdoor wedding reception decor - Gingerbread cookie decorating ideas.
Outdoor Wedding Reception Decor
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
outdoor wedding reception decor - Two-Sided Wedding
Two-Sided Wedding Directional Sign
Wedding Directional SignsHelp guests find their way. Use our stylish directional signs to mark the route to your Wedding and/or Reception.
Size: 43cm x 38cm
NOTE: The image is just for reference, the real color or style is shown in product title.
Price is for Two-Sided Wedding Directional Sign only.
Orders with no personalization is 3-4 business days in processing and orders with personalization is 4-5 business days in processing.
Regular delivery is 8-12 business days.
Return Policy: If you are not satisfied with this item, you may return or exchange the item within 7 days of receipt of the package.
Italy Centered Table
This Italian-style outdoor wedding reception had real Italian candle-stick holders brought over from Italy by the groom's parents that contributed to the table decor. The long rows of tables were draped with burlap to give an Old World feel as well as an Oklahoma Prairie look. The table runners were hand cut World maps lined with live Rosemary potted plants, vases with rock-salt with filled with grissini / breadsticks ... Wine flasks were kept filled with white and red wine ... pewter-ware pots filled with an assortment of Italian olives for appetizers decorated the dining tables. For added pleasure, the bride confetti scattered printed luggage tags with Italian wedding customs over the dining tables to complete our custom wedding touches. July 5, 2003 Edmond, OK
Cheeseballs = Orange Decor
My wedding colors were emerald green and bright orange, so we served cheeseballs and Orange Sunkist (among other items) at the reception.