Decorating the nursery : How to decorate a window
Decorating The Nursery
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- greenhouse: a building with glass walls and roof; for the cultivation and exhibition of plants under controlled conditions
- A nursery school is a school for children between the ages of three and five years, staffed by qualified teachers and other professionals who encourage and supervise educational play rather than simply providing childcare. It is a pre-school education institution; part of early childhood education.
- A place where young plants and trees are grown for sale or for planting elsewhere
- A room in a house for the special use of young children
- A place where young children are cared for during the working day; a nursery school
- a child's room for a baby
decorating the nursery - 50 Mosaic
50 Mosaic Murals: Projects and Step-by-Step Techniques for Decorating Kitchens, Living Areas, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, and Nurseries
Clear, step-by-step instructions for 50 stunning mosaic designs are included in this guide to mosaic creation for the home. Novices and seasoned mosaic artists alike will enjoy this fresh take on the art form and the thorough demonstrations of core techniques—from choosing materials and utilizing correct tools to applying grout and making the best use of color. Designs include magical nursery murals featuring castles, jungles, or pirate ships; bathroom panels depicting refreshing ocean scenes; and trompe l'oeil views perfect for kitchens. Suggestions for using found objects, such as pebbles, shells, and old pottery, to add further interest and originality to the finished piece are also included.
entering flora's nursery
This nursery was done for Jackson 5 yrs ago, and 18mon ago we threw in some pink to ready it for Flora. The footprint of the room was altered slightly and created cubbies for shelving and closet space. DH did all the carpentry, and lots of family assist brought it from the worst room in the house, to the best :) The vintage hand-stiched tea towels, with days of the week, found at an estate sale were the key piece that started it on the road to an old-fashioned nursery. Almost everything in here is a hand-me-down, making it an eclectic mix of classic and modern, mostly just old-fashioned lovely. Has been a wonderfully relaxing place to be with my babies, and after 5yrs has done it's job. Decided to take these pics today, so that it's preserved...as I've been getting the itch to make a change. So now that it's been recorded, I can start the evolution to a little girl's room :) Pink and brown??
Nursery Floor Wars
Arthur tasted action for the first time during a scouting raid to discovery the viability of restoring the floor boards to their orginal glory. Whilst heavy units dealt with the carpet and underlay, Arthur siezed the initiative leading a pliers movement (pincers weren't strong enough) to smash carpet grippers hold around the edges of the Nursery. Arthur returned home to a hero's welcome, receiving the R2-D2 award for Robotic Bravery.
decorating the nursery
Serena & Lily is the colorful and sophisticated line of baby bedding and furniture beloved by celebrities such as Jennifer Garner and Debra Messing. In Nursery Style the talented designers behind the brand show expectant moms how to ditch the duckies, banish the bunnies, and create a nursery that reflects their personal style without a Hollywood budget. Whether readers seek a traditional, modern, vintage, or eclectic look, each chapter shows parents how to implement those ideas through the use of color, fabrics, furniture, and accessories. Dozens of practical ideas for storage, comfort, and safety round out the book, making this the ultimate start-to-finish guide to decorating baby's room.