LG FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR COUNTER DEPTH : GLASS DOOR FREEZER FOR SALE : LG REFRIGERATOR LFC21770ST.
Lg French Door Refrigerator Counter Depth
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- a light door with transparent or glazed panels extending the full length
- A door, usually one of a pair, with glass panes that extend for most of its length
- A French window
- A door with glass panes throughout its length
- A door is a moveable used to cover an opening. Doors are widely used and are found in walls or partitions of a building, vehicles, and furniture such as cupboards, cages, and containers.
- in the opposite direction; "run counter"
- Speak or act in opposition to
- speak in response; "He countered with some very persuasive arguments"
- Respond to hostile speech or action
- Give a return blow while parrying
- antagonistic: indicating opposition or resistance
- The distance from the top or surface of something to its bottom
- (usually plural) the deepest and most remote part; "from the depths of darkest Africa"; "signals received from the depths of space"
- the extent downward or backward or inward; "the depth of the water"; "depth of a shelf"; "depth of a closet"
- degree of psychological or intellectual profundity
- Distance from the nearest to the farthest point of something or from the front to the back
- Used to specify the distance below the top or surface of something to which someone or something percolates or at which something happens
- (LGS) Landsat Ground Station, Sioux Falls S.D.
- Lawrence Graham LLP (LG) is a firm of business lawyers with over 250 lawyers providing clients with legal and business solutions around the world. Headquartered at More London on the Southbank in London, the firm also has offices in Dubai, Moscow and Monaco.
- The LG VX8350 was designed to replace the LG VX8300, and has in turn been replaced by the LG VX8360. The complete LG VX8350 list of specifications ar
lg french door refrigerator counter depth - LG Kitchen
LG Kitchen Series : LFX25980ST 24.7 cu. ft. Freestanding French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
Multi-Air Flow Cooling System
LoDecibel Quiet Operation
BioShield Anti-Bacterial Seal
IcePlus accelerates ice production for up to 24 hours and lowers the temperature in the freezer
Premium handles to match the kitchen package design
2007 CES Innovations Award
Width: 35 3/4"
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth without Door and Handles: 27 7/8"
Depth without Handles: 32 2/5"
Depth with Door at 90: 46 1/2"
Height: 69 3/4"
Height without Hinges: 68 3/8"
Refrigerator Capacity: 17.6 cu. ft.
Freezer Capacity: 7.1 cu. ft.
Total Capacity: 24.7 cu. ft.
Style: Bottom Freezer
Door Style: French Door
Door Finish: Smooth
Color: Stainless Steel
Type of Shelves: Glass
No. of Shelves: 4
No. of Door Bins: 4
Adjustable Door Bins
Gallon Door St
Depth of Field, f/2.8
I've been doing a number of very close focus "depth of field" shots this year. Some of them have been very hit and miss as to where the point of focus actually is. I decided it was about time to find out how much "depth of field" I actually have. These two shots are set up identically - the only thing that has changed is the f-stop and the amount of light. The camera set up is the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 set to 70mm with focus as close as it will go. there is also a Canon EF Extension Tube 12 between the lens and camera. I focussed on the 'zero' line on the ruler. On this shot the focus has gone before you get to one millimetre. 322/365
Depth of Field -- f 5.6
The camera is focused on the girl furthest from the camera, about 24-inches from the lens. At f-5.6 the depth-of-field is shallow, meaning areas in front of and behind the point of sharpest focus are softer.
The effect is increased the closer the object is to the camera. Notice that the girls in the foreground are almost completely out of focus. Look at the rocks they're standing on to get an idea of what area is actually in acceptable focus at f-5.6.
Compare this photo to the next photo, also shot at f-5.6, but focused on the girl in the foreground.