Hotpoint Refrigerators : French Door Bottom Mount Refrigerators : Refrigerator Keeps Freezing Up
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- (refrigerator) white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- (Refrigerator (horse)) Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr.
- The Hotpoint Electric Heating Company is a British manufacturer of domestic appliances, currently fully owned by Italy's Indesit Company (formerly Merloni Elettrodomestici).
MO-Fenton - Hotpoint in the Park
Enjoys: Long walks in the woods, keeping things cool, oxidizing Fenton, MO Fenton's got a string of parks along the Meramec River, and a couple of them have been suffering from deferred maintenance...that is, when rusty old crap gets dumped in the park it just stays there and stays there. Of course, I am not discounting the possibility that the city bought some already-dumped-upon land along the river and declared it a park without cleaning it up first.
Hotpoint All Pink Kitchen, 1961
Why oh why don't we have pink kitchens anymore? Image courtesy of my Phoenix buddy Travis.